Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's a New Beginning

Sigh, relief! I'm Nicole and I'm the founder of Erra Creations. I started out this spring wanting to make jewelry for friends and family just by reusing bits and pieces of broken jewelry I had sitting in my dresser drawer. And then an agreement with a friend that we would start our own Etsy shops, and what ever money we made by October we would compile together and have girls night out on the town.

It all went a little differently than planned....
My friend never started an Etsy shop, and I created a business!!! Woot Woot!
A business, really. Like tax id numbers, vendors licenses- you name it. Scary- but OUTSTANDING!
So, I took the plunge last week and bought my domain: www.erracreations.com and the site is now in the works.

So why am I writing all this? Who knows! But I do know that my head is constantly spinning with everything I could and would be doing, if only there were enough hours in the day (sound familiar???)
And Erra is way more than reinvented jewelry at this point. I make everything from light switch plates to Christmas decorations to vases to bicycle jewelry, everyone's favorite! And it's all out of reclaimed materials. I absolutely hate wasting things and it's just wicked fun to come up with a new life for something.
I know why I'm writing this! It's because absolutely everything is connected and everything is influenced by everything. So...I think it will be fun to see what influences me most and what random goodies I will come up with next.

Check out Erra Creations on facebook and Twitter and www.etsy.com/shop/erracreations ...and all that good stuff

Love, peace, and taco grease-
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment