Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

DIRT FEST 2012!!!


DIRT FEST 2012!!!

First off- what an amazing weekend. Outdoors, fresh air, perfect weather, bikes everywhere....beer everywhere. 
What more could you ask for?
Well- 
Every person there was absolutely fantastic. The riders, the demo guys, Dirt Rag crew etc.
Perfect.

I highly recommend figuring out how to get you and your crew there next year!
www.dirtragmag.com/dirtfest

As for my personal journey, I just want to share a few pictures- too many words are overrated... 


...you do see all of that Oskar Blues beer sitting there...right?

The Erra Creation Booth


 father 'n daughter - one pair of earrings split <3





Colorful reclaimed chain - key chains


Custom PBR and reclaimed chain candle for someone special <3

...O YEAH! Bicycle Pinball. Rock on Lee!


I hope you enjoyed a little of my journey this past weekend!
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment