Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Back to School Resolutions

I remember the days when starting a new year in school could be compared to the New Year.
So much excitement- you don't know what new things will happen and what new people you'll meet. I also always had a sense of a resolution, something I was going to get better at or being to do.

It's been years since I was in school, but I still have this same sense at the end of the summer- when the smell of the air begins to change. Time for weeding out the warm weather clothing and shoes from my closet, putting away all of our picnic wares and decorations (don't worry- we still party, just inside or out by the fire pit!) I want to go buy new clothes, office supplies, yummies to pack our lunches with...........

Then the lists start: what needs a deep cleaning, clearing out all 8 of my email inboxes (ugh), detailing our cars, taming the paper monster...there is just a lot!!!

I'm going to do two things for sure
1. get my butt back to doing yoga (yay!)
2. plan our food menu for the week, every week, together

I found some great ideas, to make it a fun project for us, on Pinterest :)
(come follow erra on Pinterest, too! www.pinterest.com/erracreations  )

hope one of them can help you too!

Menu board
http://pinterest.com/pin/94364554665569856/


все же да )
http://pinterest.com/pin/94364554665569653/

Silhouette Blog: Organization Week :: Menu Planning Board Part 1
http://pinterest.com/pin/94364554665580594/

I think the magnets may win!!! I'll share what we do - soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment