Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh How Did I Forget...?

Forget What?! you ask?



Well, just when I started working my "desk" job almost 6 years ago, I walked into a super sterile desk area, like anyone. But I couldn't hang things...really nothing. After a few weeks, I had finished a lil' box of tea I had picked up when I was studying in London. Instead of throwing the box out, I thought it best to make my paper clip holder MINE (...and it lived in my drawer...where it wasn't "seen")

((see the arrow above? that's where I lived, in Notting Hill!))


How did I forget about this guy?
 I use him everyday!!!!
Maybe it's like the post-it note theory- that when you look at something everyday you stop seeing it, like a wall of post-it note reminders.

So I guess I need to get more on board with smelling the roses.


Fortune cookie says: Don't be afraid to take a chance when the opportunity of a lifetime appears
Pretty rockin'...and it's been there for over 5 years

love 'n peace
n


No comments:

Post a Comment