Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

...and that is why you always leave a note pt.1, lesson 1

I have friends who have a phrase a week, know people who do the 31 days of something something.

My brain doesn't like committing to that type of contribution...you wouldn't like it either, the listings would become extraneous and ridiculously dull.

But I like the ideas of Gibbs' rules in NCIS, the lessons in Arrested Development, etc.
They only come up when relevant and useful, not days of garbage on end.

All of that being said, this is one of my little life lessons. Meaningful? Probably not!

...and that is why you always leave a note pt.1, lesson 1

Today I learned: The more bacon in my salad, the better the chance I will actually consume it ;)

Lesson : Always put bacon in your salad.

1 comment:

  1. Great lesson...absolutely useful! (coming from someone doing the 31 Days thing...lol!)

    ReplyDelete