Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

New Wares for my Guys!

I have been having so much fun creating fun and unique wares for men!

Check out my newest tie clips- made with vintage Clue board game pieces!
(Yes- the game was already missing pieces so no good game was harmed!)


The Wrench
The Revolver

The Knife

I am so thankful, and thrilled(!), that my cuff links have been a part of SO many weddings thus far!
WOOT!
The "V"

And now am offering my Vintage Music Cuff Links as sets for  groomsmen parties!
(Available in different quantity sets)
Vintage Sheet Music Cuff Links



And for my guys who like "just a little" accessorizing-
The "V" Tie Tack

I'm always super excited to design custom work!
Have an idea for someone special?
Email me: info@erracreations.com

Cheers~
Nicole @Erra


No comments:

Post a Comment